That may seem early, but building a baby registry can take some work.
And trust us, it takes longer than you think to weed out what you want from what you need.
If you’re planning to find out the sex of your baby, then you’ll probably want to wait until then (usually around 20 weeks) to start your registry.
How do I start a baby registry?
- Work on your baby registry while you are pregnant.
- Choose a store that caters to your needs.
- Consider the location of your friends and family.
- Before making your final decision, take a look at the store’s return policy.
- Pick a store that reflects your style.
- Consider making a universal registry.
What do I need for my first baby?
Some nursing mothers like to have these items:
- Lots of bibs.
- Burp cloths.
- Breast pump.
- Milk storage containers (here are some essential safety tips on storing breastmilk)
- Nursing pillow.
- Nursing bras (if buying before baby is born, buy one cup size larger than your pregnant bra size)
- Breast pads (disposable or washable)
Photo in the article by “Flickr”