What to use before swimming?
How to protect your skin after swimming
- Rinse skin before swimming. Chlorine can cause skin irritation.
- Chlorine neutralizer. Apply a chlorine neutralizing lotion to your skin before you swim.
- Rinse skin immediately. Rinse your skin with fresh water as soon as you get out of the pool.
- Keep your body hydrated.
Are you supposed to shower before swimming?
Showering before swimming helps keep swimming healthy for everyone in the pool. For decades, public health authorities have recommended the pre-swim shower. A thorough shower with soap helps remove perspiration, body oils, cosmetics and traces of urine and fecal matter on the body.21 May 2012
How do you prepare your hair for swimming?
- Use Mielle’s Mint Almond Oil before getting in the water.
- By coating your hair with conditioner before swimming, it will help seal the hair cuticle and also create a barrier between your hair strands and the chlorine.
- After swimming, it is essential that you rinse and cleanse your hair.
What exercises to do before swimming?
Suggested clip 77 seconds
Swimming Warm-Up Exercise Video – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip