What to Write in a Goodbye Card
- Good luck on your journey!
- It’s been so great working with you all these years.
- So sorry to see you go.
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.
- Good luck in all your future endeavors.
- Best of luck with your school year.
- Congratulations on your new adventure.
What to say to someone who is leaving a job?
Here are some suggestions:
- Congratulations on your new job.
- Congratulations on a job well done.
- Warmest congratulations to you, and best wishes for the future.
- You deserve nothing but the best.
- We will remember you with warm thoughts and memories.
- We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
What do you say in a farewell speech?
Thoughtful Reflection. Typically, farewell speeches are five minutes or less, so preparing to give a goodbye speech at work should not take much longer. When giving a goodbye speech to coworkers, share what your work has meant to you. Focus on what you have enjoyed and appreciated about your job and fellow employees.
How do you wish a farewell to students?
We wish you best of luck. Let your farewell from this institute open newer doors for you. Dear students, you have always been the successful students of our school. We wish you all the very best for your bright future, May you achieve success forever.