For a Spring/Summer Baby Shower
- Add a sweater or cardigan to a sundress for a formal outfit with built-in layers.
- Pair dress pants or white jeans with a simple top, cardigan and statement jewelry.
- Maxi dresses are gorgeous and perfect for hot weather. Add a belt and heels to make it more dressy than boho.
What grandmother wears to baby shower?
The host of a baby shower is often a grandmother-to-be, sister or close friend. No matter your relationship to the guest of honor, it’s your job to set the tone of the event. Go for a girly dress or skirt and blouse combination in a sweet pastel hue or colorful floral print.
What do you wear to a baby shower luncheon?
Try a two-piece set for a practical but fashion-forward baby shower outfit. A pink sweater and black pants will always be a great option. Try a classic dress paired with white boots. Layer a blazer jacket on top of an LWD.
Next up, we know exactly what to wear to a bridal shower too.
- Winter Outfits.
How do you give a baby shower?
How to Throw a Baby Shower: Dos and Don’ts
- DO: Let the mom-to-be in on the planning process.
- DO: Invite the guys (and possibly kids).
- DON’T: Just sit there.
- DON’T: Subject guests to humiliating party games.
- DO: Consider a group present.
- DON’T: Force people to watch gifts being unwrapped.
- DO: Make a guest book.
- DO: Serve mocktails.
What is the best baby shower gift?
Thoughtful presents for the new family to be
- Best Overall: Marpac Dohm Classic White Noise Machine at Amazon.
- Best Budget: Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether at Amazon.
- Best for Girls: CAVN Baby Monthly Milestone Blanket at Amazon.
- Best for Boys: WubbaNub Dragon Pacifier at Amazon.
- Best Unisex: Zutano Booties at Amazon.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”