For the Grandmother-to-be
- Set the tone with a cute dress or blouse, in pastels or florals.
- A long, drapey cardigan over leggings or fitted pants is formal and easy to throw together.
- A structured dress or jacket is a great way to highlight your figure.
What does the grandma wear to a baby shower?
A casual backyard baby shower calls for a relaxed, simple look like a cheery sundress in a happy print, and sandals. Also, a cute top and casual skirt worn with sandals, a floral or print top, and some fab accessories looks great.
What should I wear to a baby shower as a guest?
You can totally wear jeans to a baby shower if it makes you comfortable and sometimes even the mom-to-be will be seen in jeans and a comfy shirt. Style your jeans with a sophisticated pastel shirt and a structured white or black blazer and two shade heels.
Can you wear jeans to a baby shower as a guest?
When it’s a Casual Baby Shower
Skinny jeans are cute, especially white jeans, which are acceptable to wear to a baby shower, unlike a bridal shower. Of course you can always wear a casual dress to a casual shower, but we’ll show you some tops to wear here, because cute tops are always harder to find than dresses.
What do u write in a baby shower card?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.