What’s in a baby box?
The contents of the maternity package change regularly, but at a minimum include: the box, a blanket, clothes (including winter wear) and onesies, linens, a bath towel, cloth diapers, bibs, personal care items (including a thermometer, nail scissors, and condoms), a cuddly toy, and a book.
What is included in the free baby box?
What comes in the baby box?
- A baby box to practise safe sleep.
- A mattress and waterproof cover.
- A fitted sheet.
- A 24 pack of Lupilu newborn breathable and super-absorbent nappies.
- A 56 pack of Lupilu newborn fragrance free, pH neutral and dermatologically tested wipes.
- A muslin.
What’s included in a baby box?
What’s in the Baby Box?
- Digital ear thermometer (x1)
- Scratch mittens (1 pair)
- Short-sleeved vest (x1)
- Long-sleeved vest (x1)
- Long-sleeved side buttoning vest (x1)
- Cotton hat (x1)
- Long-sleeved sleepsuit (x1)
- Jersey trousers (x2)
What’s in the Baby Box UK?
Each box contains essentials such as nappies, romper suits, outdoor winter clothes, a sleeping bag, sheets and a small mattress. With the mattress at the bottom, the box can be used as the baby’s first crib.
Can my baby sleep in a cardboard box?
Baby boxes first appeared in Finland in the 1930s. It’s not just because babies look adorable sleeping in the cardboard containers (although they do). Turns out, the boxes are an effective way to reduce the risk of infant death due to sleep-related causes, such as SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome).