Part 2 Deciding What to Include in the Baby Book
- Choose your photos.
- Document birth information.
- Record major milestones.
- Consider other keepsakes and mementos.
- Write notes, journal entries, and/or stories.
- Include a family tree.
- Record major world events from that year.
- Be creative and have fun.
What should you write in a baby book?
A book can impress, explore, bring joy, and teach something new – you’ll need it now to have fun and grow up. May your dreams be as beautiful as this book. I hope your bedtime stories will make you sleep tight and wake up happy. Here’s your first look at what it means to be a hero.
What is the best baby memory book?
Best Baby Memory Books and Keepsake Books 2019
- All About Me Baby Journal.
- The Lil’ Peach Train Memory Book.
- Lucy Darling Baby’s First Year: A Simple Book of Firsts Memory Book.
- Mom’s One Line a Day.
- My Baby Time First Year Memory Book.
- She’s Magical Baby Memory Book.
- Promptly Journals – Childhood History Journal.
What do you write in a baby shower book?
Some popular book inscriptions that you can use are:
“I’m so excited to meet you and share my favorite book with you!” “Give with love and the hope that these simple words will open the world of literature to you.” “You are the hero of your own story, but here’s some pretty good inspiration.”