The following food pairings are recommended for traditional brut Champagnes, unless otherwise noted.
- Scrambled eggs.
- Any mushroom dish.
- Nuts, especially almonds.
- Popcorn and potato chips.
- Any pasta or risotto, especially with cream or mushroom sauce.
- Fish and seafood, especially lobster.
What snack goes well with champagne?
7 Snacks and Appetizers to Pair With Champagne
- Berry mix. Mixed berries | Nuts.com.
- Dark chocolate covered almonds. Chocolate-covered almonds | Nuts.com.
- Cheddar half-popped popcorn. Cheddar popcorn | Nuts.com.
- Southern heat mix. Southern heat mix | Nuts.com.
- Turkish figs. Figs | Nuts.com.
- Mixed olives. Olives | Nuts.com.
- Dark chocolate covered espresso beans.
What fruit goes well with champagne?
This means strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, they are all going to make for great options to go with champagne. The other option for you when it comes to pairing fruit with champagne is to go with stone fruits. These include such fruits as peaches and plums.
What kind of dessert goes with champagne?
What Dessert goes with Champagne? The main consideration when pairing dessert with Champagne or Sparkling Wine (Pinot Noir and Chardonnay) is that you will ideally want to contrast the texture of the dessert with the wine, or match the texture.