What do I bring to a baby shower?
Here’s the countdown of mums’ most memorable presents.
- Gifts from the heart.
- Gift vouchers.
- Treats for mum.
- Bedding and baby blankets.
- Nappy shower.
- Books for mum and baby.
- Back-up nappy changing bag.
- Home-cooked meals for a month.
Do you give gifts to guests at a baby shower?
No one should come to a party assuming they’ll receive anything except good company and a bit of refreshment. But it’s common – especially at showers – for the host or hostess to give the guests favors and/or prizes for winning games.
When should you give a baby shower?
When should you plan a baby shower? Baby showers are typically held four to six weeks before the baby’s due date—late enough that the pregnancy is well along, but likely early enough to avoid an untimely arrival.
What are some examples of finger foods?
In the Western world, examples of generally accepted finger food are miniature meat pies, sausage rolls, sausages on sticks, cheese and olives on sticks, chicken drumsticks or wings, spring rolls, miniature quiches, samosas, sandwiches, Merenda or other such based foods, such as pitas or items in buns, bhajjis, potato
What should you not bring to a baby shower?
Baby shower etiquette: What not to bring
- Second-hand items. We are not knocking second-hand items (sure our own homes are full of them) just don’t bring them to the shower.
- A cheese platter.
- Seasonal items.
- Gifts you didn’t want.
- Teddies and toys.
- Empty hands.
What is the best gift for baby shower?
Here are my top 30 unique baby shower gifts:
- Stroller Organizer.
- Nursing Cover.
- Newborn Photography Session.
- Night Nanny Care.
- Babysitting Gift Cards.
- Spa Time.
- Meal Delivery Service.
- Unique Gift Baskets. So if you’re wanting to go the extra mile, create one of these different kits that you can read more about here and here.