Documents needed to invite someone to the UK
- 1: Valid ID documents.
- 2: Proof of Your Relationship.
- 3: Proof of Solvency (that you are buoyant enough to host your guest)
- Document 4: Confirmation of your legal residence.
Can I invite a friend to the UK?
FAMILY AND FRIENDS. If you want to invite a relative or friend to come and visit you in the UK, and they need a visa, they will need to apply for a Standard Visitor visa at their nearest Visa Application Centre (VAC). There is information about how to apply on the gov.uk website.
What documents do I need for UK visitor visa?
Documents you must provide. When you apply you’ll need to provide a current passport or other valid travel identification. You need a blank page in your passport for your visa. Your passport should be valid for the whole of your stay in the UK.
Do you need an invitation letter to visit UK?
To apply for a UK visa it is required that the applicant submits an invitation letter. A letter of invitation for a UK visa is a letter written by a citizen or legal resident of the United Kingdom, addressed to a foreigner with whom they have family ties or friendship, inviting them to stay over at their house.
How do I write a letter of invitation for UK visa?
How to write an Invitation Letter for UK Visa?
- Complete name.
- Date of birth.
- The person’s address and telephone number.
- Your relationship to the person being invited.
- The purpose of the trip.
- How long the person you are inviting intends to stay in the United Kingdom.
- Details on accommodation and living expenses.