Formal Wedding Wishes
- “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
- “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
How much money do you put in a card for a wedding?
On average, most guests will spend between $75 and $150 on wedding gift money, according to Tendr. And if you’re still struggling to figure out how much to give for a wedding gift, Tendr reports the national average for wedding gift money is $160.
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
Congratulations on your wedding day! I wish you a lifetime of days just as happy and memorable as this one. Have a spectacular life together! I wish you a lifetime of love and I am so pleased you found it with one another.
What to write in a wedding card when you Cannot attend?
You Can’t Make It
- So sorry we can’t be there! We’ll be thinking of you though.
- We’ll be with you in spirit even if we can’t be there! Have a great day.
- We feel terrible we couldn’t attend what must have been such a special day but please know you have all our love.
- Wishing we could celebrate with you. Best wishes.