What to Write in an Adoption Card
- “Congratulations on your adoption!”
- “Congratulations on your new addition to your family!”
- “We know that love is what really makes a family, and we’re excited to meet yours!”
What do you write in a new birth card?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How do you congratulate a child?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you write in a card for twins?
Congratulations on your happy and healthy baby twins. I / we hope this is a wonderful time filled with lots of joy and happiness for your new family. Here comes double trouble! Congratulations on your twins /twin girls/ twin boys.