Congratulations on the birth of your new little angel.
God bless you and your beautiful new baby girl/baby boy (babys name).
I pray for health and happiness for you and your new baby.
Congratulations on your wonderful blessing.Â May God be with you on this wonderful journey into parenthood.
What do you write in a religious card for a baby?
Baby Shower Messages of Congratulations
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
What do you write on a new born baby card?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
Who do you address a baby shower card too?
If this is the case, address the baby shower card by writing both the mother and the father’s names on your new baby card. It’s most important to consider how you would address the recipient when you talk to her or him. Most personal letters or cards use the salutation “Dear” followed by a comma.
Photo in the article by “Ohio National Guard – Ohio.gov”