What to Write in a Goodbye Card
- Good luck on your journey!
- It’s been so great working with you all these years.
- So sorry to see you go.
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.
- Good luck in all your future endeavors.
- Best of luck with your school year.
- Congratulations on your new adventure.
What do you write to someone who is leaving the company?
Here are some suggestions:
- Congratulations on your new job.
- Congratulations on a job well done.
- Warmest congratulations to you, and best wishes for the future.
- You deserve nothing but the best.
- We will remember you with warm thoughts and memories.
- We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
What should I write in a farewell card to my boss?
“So sorry to see you go, boss, and we’ll sure miss you. We wish you all the best for the future.” “Success and failure are a part and parcel of everyday work life’s highs and lows. But the memories of working with an inspirational boss like you will never go.
What should I write in a farewell letter?
How to Write a Goodbye Letter
- Always begin your farewell letter with a friendly form of address.
- Keep the tone of your farewell letter good-natured and positive.
- Refer to personal, positive memories of the person or place you are leaving.
- Express your appreciation for opportunities you enjoyed in the past.