- What to write in a card when someone is leaving to have a baby?
- What do you say when someone has a baby boy?
- How do you address a baby shower card?
- What do you write in a new home card?
- What do you say when someone gives birth?
- What do you write in a new grandparents card?
- What do you write in a baby’s birthday card?
- What do you write in an adoption card?
- What do you wish for maternity leave?
- What do you say on a baby shower card?
What to write in a card when someone is leaving to have a baby?
Many best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy and the birth of your little bundle of joy.
I/we can’t wait to see the new baby!
Congratulations and wishing you all the best, you are so blessed with this little one!
Wishing all the best to you and your precious little one.
What do you say when someone has a baby boy?
Wishing you all the very best with the safe arrival of your new baby [ boy / girl ]. May this time be one that you always cherish and can look back on with fond memories. Congratulations!! As new parents may you be filled with much joy and happiness with the arrival of your new baby [ boy / girl ].
How do you address a baby shower card?
Write “Dear (Mom’s First Name)” inside the card if you’re close to the expectant mother. Write both parents’ names if it’s a couples shower or if you’re closer to the father. The name you write inside the card should be the same as the outer envelope, unless you only know the father and it’s a ladies shower.
What do you write in a new home card?
- Wishing you many years of abundance and health.
- May your new home be filled with love and good health.
- Wishing you a fruitful life in your new home.
- May your new home be filled with laughter and love.
- May your new home be a foundation for many happy memories.
What do you say when someone gives birth?
Congratulations to you and your beautiful bundle of joy. Congratulations to you both on the safe arrival of your new baby girl/baby boy. Congratulations to you both and well done (mother’s name). Congratulations and best of luck.
What do you write in a new grandparents card?
For New Grandparents
- Enjoy your grand-bundle-of-joy!
- I know you will be a great grandparent.
- I’m wishing your new addition to the family much love.
- I don’t know who is luckier, you for having a new little grandchild, or your grandchild for having you as grandparents.
- I’m praying for your first grandchild.
What do you write in a baby’s birthday card?
Heartfelt Birthday Card Messages for Kids:
- As you blow out your candles, I hope all your wishes come true. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a special day as marvelous as you! Happy birthday!
- There’s nothing more special than the day you were born—because that’s the day the whole world became brighter!
What do you write in an adoption card?
Your little boy/girl is going to grow up in such warm and caring family. I am so eager to meet him/her! Your child is truly blessed to have been adopted by two parents as loving as you both. Congratulations and our best wishes to all of you!
What do you wish for maternity leave?
Wishing you all the best for your maternity leave.
- Blessings to you and your bundle of joy and every member of your wonderful family during this special moment of your lives.
- Wishing you all the best for a long and truly happy maternity leave.
What do you say on a baby shower card?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”