Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
What do you write in a baby shower card for your best friend?
What to Write in the Baby Shower Card
- “My congratulations and best wishes for this exciting new phase of your life.
- “Best wishes for the upcoming birth of your baby.
- “A very warm welcome to the precious little boy/girl that is on the way.
- “I wish you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy and a safe delivery.
What to wish someone who is about to have a baby?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What do you write in a baby shower card instead of a book?
“I’m so excited to meet you and share my favorite book with you!” “Give with love and the hope that these simple words will open the world of literature to you.” “You are the hero of your own story, but here’s some pretty good inspiration.” “Open a book and you can be anything you want to be.”
How much should I spend on a baby shower gift?
Baby Shower Gifts up to $50
If you’re a staple in the mom-and-dad-to-be’s life then spending up to $50 on a baby shower gift is common practice. This allows you to be more creative and thoughtful with your gift.