Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
What to write to someone who is having a baby?
You deserve every little slice of joy this baby will bring you. May God bless you and your new baby with a lifetime of health, love and happiness. A warm welcome to your little someone new, I wish you all the best, and congratulations too! Warmest congratulations to you and your new little one.
How do you sign a book?
How to Autograph Books: Book Signing Tips for New Authors
- Decide where to sign. I like to sign my books on the title page, which is where most books are autographed, though you can also sign the inside cover.
- Personalize your message.
- Choose a signature phrase.
- Make sure your name is legible.
- Add a date (optional).
- Use a good pen.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”