What should I inscribe in my baby book?
- “Once you learn to read, you will be forever free” Insert. Pink Floral.
- “Im so excited to meet you and share my favorite book with you!” Insert.
- “Yours is a story so brave and true, and life is awaiting the hero in you!”
- “May your life be filled with beautiful stories” Insert.
- “May you always write your own story” Insert.
What do you write on a baby gift?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
What do you write in an aunt baby book?
Inside ‘The Giving Tree’, my baby’s great-aunt wrote, ‘May your life be filled with the joy of giving and loving’. In ‘Giraffes Can’t Dance’, one guest wrote, ‘May you always find your own song’.
Where can I inscribe a book?
The best place to inscribe a book is traditionally the top of the inside cover page or inside cover. The point is to find one of the early pages in the book that does not have too much extraneous text, so the inscription stands out.