Here are some of the best messages to write in a baby book you can use:
- May your life be full of pleasant and cherished moments.
- It is so nice to meet you!
- A book can impress, explore, bring joy, and teach something new – you’ll need it now to have fun and grow up.
- May your dreams be as beautiful as this book.
And if you are looking for what to write in a book for a baby girl, here are some nice wishes: Reading opens new horizons and introduces numerous worlds. Wishing you enjoy it as much as we enjoy being around you. All great women were little girls once, which means you can be a great woman someday.Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
Part 2 Deciding What to Include in the Baby Book
- Choose your photos.
- Document birth information.
- Record major milestones.
- Consider other keepsakes and mementos.
- Write notes, journal entries, and/or stories.
- Include a family tree.
- Record major world events from that year.
- Be creative and have fun.
What do you write in a baby book card?
- “Once you learn to read, you will be forever free” Insert. Pink Floral.
- “Im so excited to meet you and share my favorite book with you!” Insert.
- “Yours is a story so brave and true, and life is awaiting the hero in you!”
- “May your life be filled with beautiful stories” Insert.
- “May you always write your own story” Insert.
What do you write in an aunt baby book?
Inside ‘The Giving Tree’, my baby’s great-aunt wrote, ‘May your life be filled with the joy of giving and loving’. In ‘Giraffes Can’t Dance’, one guest wrote, ‘May you always find your own song’.
What do you say when a baby is born?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
Where can I inscribe a book?
The best place to inscribe a book is traditionally the top of the inside cover page or inside cover. The point is to find one of the early pages in the book that does not have too much extraneous text, so the inscription stands out.