While we’re sure any gift will be appreciated, baby showers are an important part of the journey for expectant parents to enjoy and often, there will be a gift list to adhere to.
Baby shower gifts include the stroller and high chair, baby books and bouncy seat, diapers, blankets and booties, and everything in between.
What should I give as a baby shower gift?
Here are some wonderful and adorable gifts you could get for a baby:
- Superhero Onesie. Little babies always look cute in their superhero costumes.
- Superhero Booties. Buy some superhero-themed booties to go with those onesies.
- Footie Pyjamas.
- Name Book.
- Mermaid Costume.
- The Three-Piece Suit.
- Soft Toys.
What do you put on baby shower list?
Here’s what she finds hugely helpful, along with some of our own must-have baby registry items:
- Infant car seat.
- Stroller or baby carrier.
- Layette (aka set of newborn clothing)
- Crib, mattress, mattress cover and crib sheets.
- Baby monitor.
- Bottles, a breast pump if breastfeeding, formula if not.
- Bibs and burp cloths.
What do you get moms for baby shower?
Of all the gifts they received at a baby shower, moms say they most appreciate practical lifesavers and things with sentimental value.
- Gifts from the heart.
- Gift certificates.
- Taking care of mom.
- Bedding and baby blankets.
- Books for baby and mom.
- Backup baby bag.
- Meals for a month.