Here are a list of 25 baby shower gift for mom (not baby!).
- Maternity/Nursing Dress.
- Mama Bear Coffee Cup.
- Burt’s Bees Pregnancy Skin Care.
- Preggatinis: Mixology for Mom to Be.
- Belly Painting Kit.
- Pregnancy Tea Gift Set.
- Pregnancy Pillow.
- Bump Boxes.
What do you get a mother for her baby shower?
10 Baby Shower Gifts Working Moms Really Need
- A diaper bag that’s chic enough to tote to work.
- A lightweight stroller that travels well.
- A comfortable nursing and pumping bra.
- Swaddle blankets for, well, everything.
- A badass baby swing for soothing baby.
- Sterilizer bags for cleaning pump and bottle parts.
What do you get someone for a baby shower?
Here’s the countdown of mums’ most memorable presents.
- Gifts from the heart.
- Gift vouchers.
- Treats for mum.
- Bedding and baby blankets.
- Nappy shower.
- Books for mum and baby.
- Back-up nappy changing bag.
- Home-cooked meals for a month.
What should you not do at a baby shower?
Here are some gifts not to give at a baby shower:
- Decorations or art for the nursery.
- Anything homemade.
- A music box.
- Clothes that are bigger than 12 months.
- Something they won’t use for years.
- Stuffed animals.
- Toddler toys.
What is the purpose of a baby shower?
A baby shower is basically a party which is thrown to celebrate the impending birth of a new baby. It’s also a way for friends and family to help the new parents get everything they need. After all, babies need tons of stuff, and the list can get quite expensive!