Baby shower gift basket: Combine lots of smaller necessities in a lovely basket.
These can include a diaper pail, diaper cream, diapers, a burp cloth, body suits, baby wipes, pacifiers, a toy rattle, and more.
What do you give for a baby shower?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Marpac Dohm Classic White Noise Sound Machine.
- Best Budget: Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether.
- Best for Girls: CAVN Baby Monthly Milestone Blanket.
- Best for Boys: WubbaNub Dragon Pacifier.
- Best Unisex: Zutano Booties.
- Best for Twins: Delta Children LX Side by Side Tandem Umbrella Stroller.
Do you have to bring a gift to a baby shower?
Though a gift is expected if a guest attends, guests should only be invited to help celebrate the upcoming arrival, not for the gift they bring. If a guest is invited to a shower but can’t attend, there is no obligation to send a gift, though they certainly may if they want to.
How much should I give for baby shower?
Friend or relative – $30-$50
It’s likely that the majority of baby showers you’ll attend are for friends and family, and a budget of $30 to $50 is generally considered appropriate.