Messages From Father to Daughter On Her Wedding Day
May you both have a wonderful wedding and always be together in life!
Congrats my dear on your wedding!
May you both stay in love forever and wishing you a happy married life in future!
Congrats daddy’s princess!
What can I write in my daughters wedding card?
Example Wedding Wishes
You have shared so much love and laughter over your years together, and I know there will be many more joyful moments to come. I wish you all the happiness that you deserve for your married life together.
How can I wish my daughter for marriage?
From my little angel to the wife I see you’ll be, congratulations to you my dear daughter, joy fills my eyes as I see how happy you are together. You made a good choice dear daughter, you are finally going to see what marriage is like, I wish you all the happiness in the world. I love you!
What do you write in a friend’s wedding card?
What to Write in a Wedding Card
- “Sending you wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “I/We wish you all the best as you begin your lives together.”
- “May the years ahead strengthen the love that you share.”
- “Best wishes for a beautiful marriage filled with wonderful memories.”
- “Warm wishes for a beautiful wedding day and a happy union.”
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
Congratulations on your wedding day! I wish you a lifetime of days just as happy and memorable as this one. Have a spectacular life together! I wish you a lifetime of love and I am so pleased you found it with one another.