- What word can I use instead of congratulations?
- How do you say congratulations in a cool way?
- What is a congratulations called?
- What are different ways to say well done?
- How do you say congratulations on engagement?
- How do you say congratulations on a new job?
- How do you congratulate a successful event?
- What is the meaning of heartiest congratulations?
- How do you use congratulations?
- What is the short form of congratulations?
- How do you congratulate someone for their achievement?
- What does congradulations mean?
Synonyms for congratulations
- Another words for congratulations. Best/good wishes. Compliments. Cheers. Greetings. Hats off! Good/nice work. Well done!
- Useful words for congratulations. Salutations. Bravo! Hip! Hooray! Nice one. That’s the way.
- Synonyms for congratulations. Commendations. Felicitations! Regards. Respects. Good one mate! You’ve got it.
What word can I use instead of congratulations?
congratulations. best wishes, compliments, felicitations, many happy returns, nice going, good work, good for you, bully for you; hear, hear; bless you, congrats*, way to go*; see also toast 1.
How do you say congratulations in a cool way?
Suggested clip 121 seconds
Congratulations! 45+ Ways to Say Congratulations in English
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What is a congratulations called?
Synonyms of congratulations
commendations [archaic], compliment, felicitations, greetings, regards, respects.
What are different ways to say well done?
21 ways to say “well done”
- I’m proud you’re on my team.
- Congratulations on a terrific job.
- You’re so helpful. Thank you.
- You continually improve. Well done.
- Thanks so much for your consistent effort.
- I really admire your perseverance.
- Your cheerful mood lifts the team’s spirit.
- You’re a champion.
How do you say congratulations on engagement?
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- May your love for each other only strengthen as time goes by.
- May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day.
- May you both be blessed with lifelong happiness.
How do you say congratulations on a new job?
Congratulations dear husband. I wish you all the success in your new job and hope you will enjoy your work to your heart’s content. Wishing you tons of good luck as you start your first day at a new job. Hope you will make a good first impression on your new boss and co-workers.
How do you congratulate a successful event?
50+ Congratulations Messages
- You have done remarkably well at such a young age.
- Congratulations on finding your true love.
- You very well deserve these congrats for your hard work and dedication.
- I am proud of you.
- I look up to you as a woman of substance.
What is the meaning of heartiest congratulations?
Hearty congratulations is the correct answer. Hearty is a noun, used in a warm and unreserved manner. It describes the sincere and heartfelt gesture. It corresponds to anything strong and substantial. While heartily is an adjective used in context of thorough or vigorous expression, sometimes, for expressing sincerity.
How do you use congratulations?
In the singular, congratulation is the action of congratulating. In the plural, congratulations is what one offers to express pleasure in the success or good fortune of another. The preposition on is used when expressing one’s good wishes in the context of a happy event: Congratulations on your marriage!
What is the short form of congratulations?
con·grats. Use congrats in a sentence. interjection. The definition of congrats is a casual way to say congratulations.
How do you congratulate someone for their achievement?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What does congradulations mean?
Kids Definition of congratulation
1 : the act of expressing pleasure at another person’s success or good fortune. 2 : an expression of pleasure at another person’s success or good fortune —usually used in pl.