Don’t be shy – go over and introduce yourself!
If you’re not sure how to introduce yourself, use the move as an excuse to make conversation with your neighbors.
Apologize for any inconvenience the presence of the movers in your building or neighborhood may have caused them.12 Oct 2018
Do you introduce yourself to your neighbors?
The best way to make a good first impression is to introduce yourself and start a conversation. By making the first move, you will reassure them that you want to be a good neighbor to them, so head on over and introduce yourself! Be friendly. Be open and speak in a pleasant tone of voice.29 Mar 2019
How do you greet a new neighbor?
Here are 10 helpful tips for helping your new neighbors to feel welcome.
- Introduce yourself.
- When taking food, be considerate of allergies.
- Get a group of neighbors together to help move.
- Host a dinner party.
- Share Neighborhood Watch information.
- Provide a neighborhood and national safety directory.
- Don’t forget the fun.
3 Oct 2016
What do you write in a new Neighbour card?
Simple and Easy Things to Write
- Congratulations on your new home… here’s hoping for good neighbours.
- Wishing you all the best in turning your new house into a home.
- Congratulations on your new home.
- Home sweet home!
- Many congratulations.
- Congrats on your new home.
- Welcome to the mortgage club.
9 Mar 2018
How can I be friendly with Neighbours?
How to be a good neighbour
- Introduce yourself. Once you have moved into your new place, make an effort to introduce yourself to your neighbours.
- Keep your place clean.
- Be considerate of neighbours.
- Obey parking laws.
- Keep noise down.
- Party responsibly.
- Handle problems maturely.