Brides-to-be and expecting parents can also expect to be showered with gifts.
Again, how much to spend depends on how close you are to the person.
The consensus on Baby Center suggests: $20-$25 for a co-worker or acquaintance, $50 for a close friend, or $100 for a best friend or family member.
How much does a baby shower typically cost?
How Much Does a Baby Shower Cost? Typical costs: A baby shower typically costs $100-$1,000, depending on the number of guests, the menu and location. Many baby showers are held in a home with finger foods provided by the host or hostess, typically with 15-40 guests.
How can I save money for a baby shower?
How to Throw a Baby Shower on a Budget
- Browse Pinterest for ideas.
- [Read: 9 Ways to Save Money When You’re Expecting a Baby.]
- Choose a color scheme.
- Find a budget-friendly venue and food.
- Send digital invites.
- [Read: 8 Products Your Baby Doesn’t Need.]
- Create activities on a budget.
- Let far-flung guests attend virtually.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”