Baby Shower Overview
There are usually 3-5 different games lasting for another 30-45 minutes.
After all of the games have been played and prizes awarded, the guest of honor opens her gifts.
What games do you play at a baby shower?
Here are the Top 20 Best Baby Shower Games-from Beau-coup to you!
- Don’t Say Baby. Mum’s the word when it comes to saying ‘baby’!
- Guess the Baby Game.
- Baby Items in the Bag.
- Mommy and Daddy’s Secrets.
- Baby Sketch Artists.
- Dirty Diapers.
- Guess the Baby Food.
- Guess the Mother’s Measurements.
What can you do instead of baby shower games?
There are lots of options for actual fun baby shower games and activities that won’t have your guests running for the door.
- Make a Set of Wooden Blocks.
- Make a Baby Headband.
- Decorate a Onesie.
- Make a Floral Crown.
- Decorate Your Own Glass.
- Make an Alphabet Book.
- Baby Shower Mad Libs.
- Design a Nursery Game.
What are good prizes for baby shower games?
More Inexpensive Baby Shower Game Prizes
- Gift Certificates from a cute little boutique, coffee shop or book store.
- Baby Shower Candles.
- A Picture Frame.
- A Recipe Box.
- A Cool Mug From Starbucks.
- Potted Plants.
- Tea Cup, Saucer and Tea Bags.
Do you play games at a baby sprinkle?
Some of the sprinkles will likely get stuck on the tape but the majority of them should be able to make their way through to the other bottle.
- 2 – Rock A Bye Baby.
- 3 – Diaper Hang.
- 4 – Nipple Toss.
- 5 – Five Little Ducks.
- 6 – Celebrity Baby Name Game.
- 7 – Diaper Fashion.
- 8 – Ice Ice Baby.
- 9 – Blind Blocking.