Formal Wedding Wishes
- “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
- “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
How do you greet a married couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
Wishing you all the best on a lovely occasion of your wedding! And never let go this love of your life. May you feel joy with every breath you take, May you feel happiness in every corner of your heart!
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
Congratulations on your wedding day! I wish you a lifetime of days just as happy and memorable as this one. Have a spectacular life together! I wish you a lifetime of love and I am so pleased you found it with one another.