9 tips for planning the perfect baby shower
- Pick the best date.
- Consider various locations.
- Choose a theme to make planning easier.
- Find out if the mother-to-be has any dietary restrictions.
- Plan a menu for the guests that includes a variety of foods.
- Decorate with items the expectant mother can use for the baby.
- Keep activities simple.
How do you calculate food for a party?
How to Calculate the Amount of Food You Need for a Party
- Count the people that are coming to the party.
- Plan your menu, and decide if you’ll only be serving appetizers or a full meal.
- Account for at least five appetizers and hors d’oeuvre per person per hour, and plan food accordingly.
- Purchase the correct amounts of a full meal for each person.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”