- Think through your menu. Brunch combines the absolute best flavors of breakfast and lunch.
- Set the table the night before.
- Make a service plan.
- Prep as much as possible.
- Effortless Eggs.
- Something Sweet.
- Fresh Flavors.
- The Best Beverages.
What can I bring to work for breakfast?
Adhere to the must-eat-breakfast rule and make it to work on time with these quick, healthy breakfast ideas.
- Avocado toast. Avocado toast | iStock.com.
- Yogurt and grains. Healthy breakfast of muesli, berries with yogurt | iStock.com/elena_hramowa.
- Peanut butter waffles.
- Instant oats.
- Fruit and cheese.
- Granola bar and fruit.
What do you serve at a meeting?
Afternoon meeting snack ideas:
- Hummus with whole-grain pita bread or low-fat pretzels — or the celery, baby carrots or sliced peppers for dipping.
- Low-fat pretzels.
- Low-fat popcorn.
- Fresh fruit: Tangerines and apples look pretty gathered in a large bowl.
- Low-fat, low-sugar granola or fiber bars.
What do you put on top of pancakes?
5 Things to put on Pancakes when you’re out of syrup
- Frozen berries, heated with a little sugar to make a sauce.
- Powdered sugar, dusted on top (a pat of butter is a nice touch too)
- Apple sauce and yogurt––not just for latkes!
Photo in the article by “National Park Service”