Pregnancy Pampering: 10 Ways to Treat Yourself
- Get a pregnancy massage.
- Spare no expense for exercise.
- Indulge in a pedicure.
- Go to bed early.
- Enjoy a weekend nap.
- Buy a pretty maternity nightgown.
- Experiment with food.
- Hire a housekeeper.
What is a good gift for a pregnant woman?
Gifts for Pregnant Women Under $60
- BellyBuds, Baby-Bump Headphones.
- Bump Boxes 1st Trimester Pregnancy Gift Box.
- Diaper Bag.
- HaloVa Diaper Bag Multi-Function Waterproof Travel Backpack.
- Kindred Bravely Davy Ultra Soft Maternity & Nursing Pajamas Sleepwear Set.
- QUEEN ROSE Full Body Pregnancy Pillow-U shaped Maternity Pillow.
What fun things can you do while pregnant?
Love and Pregnancy: 10 Fun Date Ideas for Pregnant Moms and Partners
- Picnic under the stars.
- Hang your love over the sofa.
- Take a hike.
- Play a round of mini-golf
- Do a root beer tasting.
- Have a media-free moment.
- Book a couple’s massage.
- Go out just for dessert.
Can I eat pomegranate in early pregnancy?
Antioxidants, compounds such as those found in pomegranate juice, protect against free radicals. “My hope is that giving pomegranate juice to women with high-risk pregnancies late in their first trimester or early in their second trimester will help them have healthier babies.”
What is the best gift for a new mom?
The Best Gifts for New Moms (2019 Reviews)
- Amazon.com eGift Cards.
- Ambiance Women’s Juniors Soft Jogger Pants.
- Everyone Hand Sanitizer Gel – (8 Oz) – Coconut & Lemon.
- Baby Handprint Kit by Little Hippo!
- Baebody Eye Gel for Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles and Bags.
What should I buy for a newborn?
- Change table (or just use change pad on top of dresser or bed)
- Rocking chair for feeding and swaddling.
- Sling or baby carrier.
- Diaper bag.
- 1 or 2 change pads.
- Plastic hangers for closet.
- Sun shade for car windows.
What should u not do when pregnant?
But because the health and safety of your growing baby is essential, here’s a list of 11 things not to do while pregnant.
- Don’t eat these foods.
- Don’t paint the nursery.
- Don’t overdo it on the caffeine.
- Don’t take certain medications.
- Don’t wear stilettos.
- Don’t hang out in the hot tub or sauna.
- Don’t change the kitty litter.
How can I sleep during pregnancy?
The best sleep position during pregnancy is “SOS” (sleep on side). Even better is to sleep on your left side. Sleeping on your left side will increase the amount of blood and nutrients that reach the placenta and your baby. Keep your legs and knees bent, and put a pillow between your legs.
What should u not eat when pregnant?
11 Foods and Beverages to Avoid During Pregnancy
- High-Mercury Fish. Mercury is a highly toxic element.
- Undercooked or Raw Fish. Raw fish, especially shellfish, can cause several infections.
- Undercooked, Raw and Processed Meat.
- Raw Eggs.
- Organ Meat.
- Unpasteurized Milk, Cheese and Fruit Juice.