- How do you congratulate a couple?
- What should I say to thank someone?
- How do you write a thoughtful thank you note?
- What do you say to graduates?
- What do you say to high school graduates?
- Who said wherever you go go with all your heart?
- How do you wish someone before surgery?
- What can I write in a card for encouragement?
- How do you wish for exams?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you congratulate a couple?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
- “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
What should I say to thank someone?
- “Thanks a lot for your help, you’re very kind.” – “Don’t mention it.”
- ‘Thanks a lot for looking after the children.” – “It’s my pleasure. I love children.”
- “Thank you so much. I couldn’t have managed without your help.” – “No problem.”
- “Thank you for such a wonderful gift.” – “You’re very welcome.”
How do you write a thoughtful thank you note?
- Greeting. Don’t forget to make sure you’re using the correct form and spelling of the person’s name, as well as anyone else’s mentioned in the note.
- Express your thanks. Begin with the two most important words: Thank you.
- Add specific details.
- Look ahead.
- Restate your thanks.
- End with your regards.
What do you say to graduates?
Enjoy your graduation day, we are so proud of you. Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer. We love you.
What do you say to high school graduates?
10 Things Every High School Graduate Should Hear
- Don’t celebrate just yet.
- Be ready to become the person you always wanted to be.
- 3. Make as many friends as possible.
- Never forget your high school friends.
- Be open to new experiences, but also have goals.
- The world will be a different place soon.
- Alcohol will play a part in your life.
- Don’t allow yourself to be stupid.
Who said wherever you go go with all your heart?
How do you wish someone before surgery?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
What can I write in a card for encouragement?
- Hang in there, and know that I am here for you.
- Just sending a note and a smile to you today.
- Thinking of you and how special you are.
- There is no one quite like you.
- Please know you are thought of and loved.
- Thinking of you and wishing the very best.
- Hoping your day is wonderful as you are!
How do you wish for exams?
Wishing you all the best for your exams. Thoroughly revise all that you have studied so far and take your exams with full confidence. Wishing you all the success in your exams. May you succeed in your exams and whatever you do thereafter.
Photo in the article by “ARCHIVE OF THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE 2008-2012 PRIME MINISTER OF THE …”