What do you say to someone who is expecting?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What do you write in an expecting baby card?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
How do you congratulate someone?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How can I have a healthy baby?
How to have a healthy pregnancy
- A healthier body = A healthier baby. Take a prenatal or one-a-day vitamin with folate each day.
- Get regular exercise.
- Don’t drink alcohol, including beer, wine, wine coolers, and liquor.
- Don’t smoke.
- Don’t use “street” drugs.
- Stay out of hot tubs and saunas.