For New Grandparents
- Enjoy your grand-bundle-of-joy!
- I know you will be a great grandparent.
- I’m wishing your new addition to the family much love.
- I don’t know who is luckier, you for having a new little grandchild, or your grandchild for having you as grandparents.
- I’m praying for your first grandchild.
What do you write in a grandparents card?
Grandparents give the best hugs! Here’s one to wish you a Happy Grandparents Day. I love the way you love and the nice things that you do. I feel so very lucky just because you’re you.
What do you write in a new grandma card?
When in doubt, add love. (Just like Grandma would do.)
- Grandma Sue, hope your day is as amazing as you. Love you!
- Hope it’s your happiest birthday ever. I love you!
- With appreciation and love for all you are.
- Happy birthday and love always!
- Love, Phyllis, Dan and the girls.
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you write in birth of your granddaughter?
– “Congratulations because there is one more angel in your family.” – “We want to greet you for the new arrival in your lives.” – “Grandchildren are blood of your blood; love them more than you love your own children.” – “Your grandchild is the nicest gift your children could have given you.