- How do you congratulate someone on a new job?
- What do I write in a thank you card?
- What is an appropriate gift for high school graduation?
- How do you congratulate someone leaving a company?
- What to write in a card before baby is born?
- How much money should I give for graduation?
- How much money do you give for college graduation?
How do you congratulate someone on a new job?
- Best of luck to you in your new job!
- Good luck to a good friend!
- With skills like yours, you don’t need luck — but good luck in your new job, anyway!
- Good luck in your new venture!
- I’m wishing you lots of success and happiness in your new job. Best of luck to you!
What do I write in a thank you card?
Thank you so much for the lovely gift basket – it made my day. Thank you for my wonderful birthday gift! I can’t wait to use it (wear it, etc.). Thank you for my present.
Thank you card ideas may include:
- We are endlessly grateful that you reached out.
- We are overwhelmed by your generosity.
- Your gift was so thoughtful.
What is an appropriate gift for high school graduation?
They say “siblings of the graduate $15 to $30 is appropriate, while grandparents, aunts and uncles should give between $20 and $50. More distant relatives and family friends can give as little as $15 all the way up to $50.” I believe graduation gifts should be considered like wedding presents.
How do you congratulate someone leaving a company?
Here are some suggestions:
- Congratulations on your new job.
- Congratulations on a job well done.
- Warmest congratulations to you, and best wishes for the future.
- You deserve nothing but the best.
- We will remember you with warm thoughts and memories.
- We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
What to write in a card before baby is born?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How much money should I give for graduation?
Cash is among the most popular gifts for recent graduates. Graduations aren’t just major life achievements; for some graduates, they’re also a gift-receiving bonanza. The Global Association for Marketing at Retail reports that graduation gifts will tally $4.7 billion for 2012.
How much money do you give for college graduation?
So what’s the official amount you should give college grads? According to Love to Know, college grad gifts should be about $100, as a base.
Photo in the article by “Foreign Press Centers – State Department”