Should you thank your boss for a raise?
Thank You Letter for Pay Raise.
It is certainly good etiquette to thank your boss or manager for awarding you a pay raise.
Either way, when you do get a raise it is a good idea to thank your boss for it, by sending a simple thank you letter or a note to her/him.
How do you thank someone for hiring you?
A thank-you letter for a job offer is to the hiring manager or the person who hired you. It should convey your appreciation for the opportunity and your excitement about joining the team. If you opt to write a thank-you email for a job offer instead of a handwritten letter, the same techniques apply.
What to say in a leaving card?
Here are a few ideas for what to write in a goodbye card:
- Good luck on your journey!
- It’s been so great working with you all these years.
- So sorry to see you go.
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.
- Good luck in all your future endeavors.
- Best of luck with your school year.
- Congratulations on your new adventure.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”