What do I write in a pregnant woman card?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
Can I get a pedicure while pregnant?
Nails, Manicures, and Pedicures During Pregnancy. Manicures, pedicures and nail polish are perfectly safe during pregnancy — so go ahead and treat yourself, mama! If you get your nails done in a salon, make sure it’s a well-ventilated one (at the very least, the fumes might make you queasy — or they might be unsafe).
Can you get a back massage in your first trimester?
Massage to the legs, feet and belly during the first trimester does not cause miscarriage. Massage in the first trimester should not generally be exceptionally deep and stimulating if it is a first time. It should not be avoided due to nausea as many studies indicate massage can help to reduce nausea.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”