New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What should I write to my grandparents for Christmas?
Sending you love and warm wishes for a Christmas that’s as wonderful as you, Grandma [Grandpa]. Thank you for all you’ve done to make me the person I am today. I’m grateful for grandparents like you. My heart will be missing you at Christmas.
What should I say to my Grandpa on Father’s Day?
“Happy Father’s Day to a father who is really grand.” “Thanks for being in all of my favorite memories.” “Grandpa, you’ll always have your own special place in my heart.” “For all you’ve gone through, all you are and all the love you share, we love you, Grandfather.”
What can I write in my grandparents anniversary card?
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
Photo in the article by “Needpix.com”