15 Ideas To Celebrate Your Anniversary On A Budget
- Send your spouse on a scavenger hunt with lots of fun clues.
- Dress in your Sunday’s best and take a stroll out on the town.
- Attend an open mic and have some fun with it!
- Go to a matinee movie or to a local dollar theater (if you have on in your town).
- Go out for coffee or breakfast instead of dinner.
How can I make my anniversary special?
If You Want to Get Away
- Take a day trip together to your favorite spot.
- Go on a scenic drive and stop at a wine and cheese bar.
- Go camping.
- Take an overnight backpacking trip.
- Take a wine tasting tour.
- Take a scenic train trip.
- Save up for a destination vacation.
- Explore a new city.
What do you do on wedding anniversary?
Wedding Anniversary Date Ideas for Couples
- Recreate Your Wedding Night Menu.
- Relive Your First Date.
- Have Your Own Personal Photo Shoot.
- 4. Make an Anniversary Mix CD.
- Do Something New.
- Get Crafty.
- Watch Your Wedding Video.
- Give Thoughtful Gifts.
How can I celebrate my anniversary alone?
Ways to Celebrate Your Anniversary:
- Plan ahead. Most likely you will know at least a little bit ahead of time that your spouse will be gone during your anniversary.
- Don’t Spend it Alone! I really think this is key.
- Plan a Special Skype Date.
- Send Presents.
- Have Your Own Candlelit Dinner!