Write “Dear (Mom’s First Name)” inside the card if you’re close to the expectant mother.
Write both parents’ names if it’s a couples shower or if you’re closer to the father.
The name you write inside the card should be the same as the outer envelope, unless you only know the father and it’s a ladies shower.
How do you write a baby shower card?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
What’s on a baby shower invitation?
What information should the baby shower invitations include? Be sure to include the name of the mother-to-be, the date, time, and location of the shower, the RSVP date and contact information (i.e. telephone, e-mail, or mail). Gift registry information can be included.
What do you write in a baby card for a job?
Wishing you all the very best with the safe arrival of your new baby [ boy / girl ]. May this time be one that you always cherish and can look back on with fond memories. Congratulations!! As new parents may you be filled with much joy and happiness with the arrival of your new baby [ boy / girl ].
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”