Anyone can create a beautiful baby shower invitation in Canva
- Open Canva and select the “Invitation” design type.
- Choose from hundreds of professionally designed layouts.
- Upload your own photos or choose from over 1 million stock images.
- Fix your images, add stunning filters and edit text.
- Save and share.
What goes on a baby shower invitation?
Be sure to include the name of the mother-to-be, the date, time, and location of the shower, the RSVP date and contact information (i.e. telephone, e-mail, or mail). If the expectant parents have picked the baby’s name, and they have given you their blessing, you can also include it in the invitation wording.
How do you send an email invitation?
- Before you start, read the notes below.
- Go to Email Invitations (under Invite & Promote) on your Manage page.
- Update the fields above the invitation preview.
- Select “Customize”.
- Select “Edit Message”.
- Choose “Add Guests” under “Who should come?”
- Choose who you’d like to send invitations to.
- Edit or delete contacts.
How do I make an electronic invitation?
Create a unique, home-hitting invitation design with Canva’s easy to use e-mail invitation maker!
Personalize your e-mail invite intensively
- Change the images.
- Change the fonts. Choose from over 130 fresh fonts.
- Change the background.
- Change the colors. Change the color of your text boxes and text to add extra flair.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”