How do I get a refund on Ticketmaster?
How to request a Refund in My Account
- Sign into My Account and select your order to view your tickets.
- Click the “Refund” button.
- Select the tickets you’d like to submit a refund for.
- Review the details and submit.
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days.
How do I get a refund for an in app purchase?
Just open the Google Play Store on the web or on your device, then navigate to Menu > Account > Order History. Find the item you want to return, then hit Refund to uninstall the app and get your money back. You can even request a refund within 48 hours of the purchase.
How do I get a refund from Google?
Request a refund for a Google Play purchase
- Open a mobile browser (like Chrome).
- At the top, enter play.google.com.
- Tap Menu Account Order History.
- On the order you want to return, swipe left and tap More .
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
What do u mean by refund?
verb. If someone refunds your money, they return it to you, for example because you have paid too much or because you have returned goods to a shop. We guarantee to refund your money if you’re not delighted with your purchase. [ VERB noun] Take the goods back to your retailer who will refund you the purchase price. [