How much should I give for a baby gift?
Gifts for Showers.
Brides-to-be and expecting parents can also expect to be showered with gifts.
Again, how much to spend depends on how close you are to the person.
The consensus on Baby Center suggests: $20-$25 for a co-worker or acquaintance, $50 for a close friend, or $100 for a best friend or family member.
What you need in a baby shower?
We’ve got The Nine You Need when in Baby Shower mode.
- Choose a color scheme and carry it through.
- A great shower starts with a great invitation.
- Plan your tablescape well in advance.
- Let the games begin.
- Incorporate a surprise.
- Geek out on gear.
- Satisfy those pregnancy cravings.
- Incorporate thoughtful favors.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”