How many prizes should you have at a baby shower?
Baby shower prizes are typically a bit more valuable than the favors.
You can have more than one prize.
The number of prizes you have depend on how many games you plan to play.
(If you are planning a typical baby shower, you would play approximately 3 baby shower games, and you would, therefore, need 3 prizes.)
What are good game prizes for a baby shower?
More Inexpensive Baby Shower Game Prizes
- Gift Certificates from a cute little boutique, coffee shop or book store.
- Baby Shower Candles.
- A Picture Frame.
- A Recipe Box.
- A Cool Mug From Starbucks.
- Potted Plants.
- Tea Cup, Saucer and Tea Bags.
Do you eat first at a baby shower?
A baby shower usually lasts 2-3 hours. Budget about 30-45 minutes at the beginning for guests to arrive, nibble on some food, and mingle with one another before the games / entertainment begin. Spend the next 30-45 minutes playing games. And the rest of the time having cake and opening gifts.
Who normally pays for baby shower?
Who Traditionally Pays for a Baby Shower? The hostess traditionally pays for the baby shower and its associated costs. However, the hostess can divide up the responsibility and costs by asking a few close family members or friends to co-host.
What are good party favors for a baby shower?
Top 20 Baby Shower Favors
- as low as $2.03 each. as low as $1.92 each.
- Heart Shaped Measuring Spoons Baby Shower Favor. as low as $2.65 each.
- Heart Shaped Plastic Measuring Spoons.
- Personalized Baby Shower Glass Coaster.
- Ceramic Elephant Salt and Pepper Shakers.
- Personalized Baby Shower Mason Jars.
- Baby Feet Soap Favor.
- Cheese Grater in Gift Box with Bow.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”